Friday 14 August 2009

Female boxing the best way to make use of hoodies says expert

Great Britain stands to treble its medal haul at the 2012 Olympics now that women are allowed to box, say ministers. The news is a double win for the country as it means it can turn its feral sprog-sprouting, cider-chugging, Jeremy Kyle-baiting yobs into champion athletes with not much training. Britain currently boasts some of the most feared female pugilists in the world. They mostly spend their time roaming the streets hoping for a spot on Britain's Worst Towns but now have their chance to shine.

The new ruling means that those constantly up for a fight are also eligible for Olympic funding although their benefits will be cut to make up the shortfall. “It's going to make them even more dangerous,” said Olympic minister Tessa Jowell, “Cut off their Job Seekers Allowance, stick them in the ring and watch them go like a Winehouse.”

A training camp has been set up in the car park of the Suicidal Dolphin pub in Tooting, to which any women are welcome to come and see if they have got what it take to batter the world's best. Amongst the hopefuls is Kelly Blazing Squad who is currently undefeated in all branches of Wetherspoons. “I think I've got a great chance,” said Squad, “I've had people telling me all my life that I've got to make more of my life than just punching people. And I've knocked them all out.”